Manager, Pricing and Promotions
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's Subscriber Growth team is seeking a highly-skilled Manager, Pricing and Promotions, who will be responsible for guiding and executing Hulu's pricing strategy across its product portfolio as well as designing its promotional offerings and how we market them. This new role requires strategic, analytical, and creative thinking, as well as expert cross-functional project management skills. You will work closely with Marketing, Finance, Corporate Strategy, and Product to optimize pricing and packaging for existing products, set price points for new product launches, lead promotional offer strategy for Hulu products at retail, and consult on any discounts offered through wholesale or distributor partnerships. Your primary goals will be to build and execute pricing and promotional strategies that help Hulu surpass its subscriber goals while continuously considering revenue and profitability impact. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of both the digital subscription space as well pricing and offer strategy best practices.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Manage a pricing and promotions roadmap that captures a cohesive growth strategy and comprehensive picture of all Hulu price changes and promotions in market; across various customer segments and lifecycle points, from acquisition to engagement/retention offers, both on-platform and through distribution partners.
• Conduct market intelligence and analysis to become the expert on Hulu product offering and value proposition, our consumers, their buying criteria and willingness-to-pay, as well as competitor offerings and technologies.
• Lead the flawless execution of all pricing strategies; from financial and sub growth rationalization of price points, to implementation timing, positioning, channel participation and sunset strategies/plans.
• Own go-to-market for all Hulu retail promotions, and ensure marketing campaigns are accurately, timely, and effectively communicated and managed with all appropriate personnel and departments.
• Act as primary business stakeholder with product and tech teams to define requirements and provide direction as they build out necessary functionality to implement and merchandise any pricing and promotional initiatives.
WHAT TO BRING
• 8 years of strategic marketing, consulting, or campaign management experience; demonstrated ability to drive analysis to make business cases with solid financial/sub returns and implement programs across product and marketing channels.
• Strategic thinking and analytical mindset, with a track record of setting lofty growth goals and achieving them.
• Strong organizational and project management skills; ability to plan and develop solutions to complex issues all while getting necessary support and buy-in from cross-functional team members.
• Positive attitude, proven ability to work independently and excel in fast paced environments with ambiguity; requires being scrappy while simultaneously building sustainable, long-term structures and processes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present complex data, influence others and build relationships at all levels of seniority.
• Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business or related field.
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.