Digital Content Manager, Product Education
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's Viewer Experience team is seeking a Digital Content Manager for the Product Education team who will be an exceptional addition to our Scaled Support Solutions team. In this role, you will help shape and improve our digital support experience through the design, development, and implementation of self-service digital content for our viewers, as well as internal resources for our advocates. The right person for this role has the ability to explain complex topics simply, believes in driving the continuous improvement of content through data-driven analysis, and loves to partner with others to champion collaboration and knowledge sharing. If you are someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and is passionate about developing a team, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Lead and develop a team of digital content writers, by setting goals, managing performance and cultivating career development.
• Plan, create and manage Hulu's multilingual support content, including help articles, internal knowledge base content, chatbot dialogues, rich media, and other viewer-facing communications.
• Drive alignment and execution with cross-functional teams including Product, Marketing, Legal and Operations to ensure department readiness to support new and existing products, services and partnerships by identifying, prioritizing and managing content needs.
• Own strategy for all support content ensuring continuous improvement on discovery (SEO, placement) and resolution.
• Apply content management standard methodologies inclusive of iterating on information architecture, design, taxonomy, content workflows.
• Proactively analyze and report on content usage and effectiveness, adjusting future strategies as needed.
• Work collaboratively with peers within the Marketing team, to ensure alignment of messages and that on-brand content is served across all viewer touchpoints.
• Ensure consistency of voice, content parity and quality across all support content.
WHAT TO BRING
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BFA) from a four-year accredited college or university in English, Journalism, Communications or related field
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in content creation and strategy
• Minimum (2) years of experience managing a team
• Excellent writing skills and aptitude for creative solutions
• Experience writing for SEO and a deep understanding of how SEO concepts influence copy
• Experience with a CMS, strongly preferred
• Strong cross-functional collaboration, project management, and leadership skills
• Broad business understanding and strong analytical abilities
• Experience with project management tools, such as JIRA
• Experience with Salesforce ecosystem
• Experience with Google Search Console/Analytics
• Knowledge of programming languages, such as hypertext markup language
• Eye for visual design
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.