HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's Internal Communications team is seeking a Design Coordinator who will be an exceptional addition to our Talent and Organization (TAO) team. As a Design Coordinator, you will support our internal design manager in developing visual communications and creative projects intended to inform and inspire Hulugans (Hulu employees) across multiple offices. If you are skilled in print and across all digital formats, can manage projects end-to-end, can deliver quality on deadline, and want to work with a highly collaborative team, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Support development of creative assets for communication channels: intranet posts, events, onsite communication monitors, emails, presentation decks, internal video projects, and more.
• Work with the broader internal communications team, as well as other teams at Hulu, to create assets and visuals that deliver key messages to Hulugans.
• Manage scheduling of content and ensure work is delivered on time.
WHAT TO BRING
• Creativity, passion and eye for pixel-perfect design
• Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Skills in Keynote and PowerPoint
• An eye and understanding of brand standards and how to execute design against them
• Deadline-driven processes that allow you to deliver projects on time
• Organization skills that allow you to manage projects end-to-end
• Skills with current design technology and tools
• Collaborative mindset and openness to give and receive feedback
• Knowledge of Adobe After Effects
• Photography skills
• Familiarity of print and color correction
• Understanding of CSS and web languages
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.