Corporate Communications Coordinator
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's Corporate Communications group is seeking a Coordinator who will be an exceptional addition to our team. As the corporate communications coordinator, you support all Comms team members and press communication effort across the company's Corporate, Technology and Product, Advertising, Content Acquisition and Subscriber Journey initiatives. The Communications Coordinator role requires a strong ability to multi-task, a sharp focus on detail and an innate sense of urgency to promptly respond to and anticipate the team's needs. The Corporate Communications Coordinator must be a self-starter, highly resourceful, and a problem solver with proven strong written and oral communication skills. He/she must have a passion for the media and technology industries and the business of communications, and a hunger to learn and master the basics of the corporate communications field. Hulu's corporate communicators are all champions of and ambassadors for the Hulu brand, so our new team member must have a 'can-do' attitude and a positive approach to the job.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Perform administrative duties including managing calendars, booking travel and accommodations, managing PR equipment, mailing packages, booking team meetings and other duties.
• Maintain and update team calendar of initiatives including speaking engagements, awards submissions, editorial and event calendars.
• Manage and track corporate communications team budgets, manage expense reports and budget tracking.
• Manage media coverage tracking, monitoring and measurement, including generating weekly and monthly Trendkite reports, daily clippings and weekly recaps.
• Compose first drafts of briefing documents.
• Compile and organize weekly team agendas; track action items and circulate minutes.
• Organize and maintain folders on team drive to ensure team materials are updated and current.
• Manage spokesperson materials including media training and executive headshots.
• Manage media lists and media list databases.
• Cultivate relationships across Hulu's various business groups to ensure strong collaboration with our team.
WHAT TO BRING
• Internship experience – communications, public relations or entertainment a huge plus
• Excellent project management and organization skills.
• Exceptional writer. Recognized for 'near-perfection' writing and editing skills, often asked to edit the work of others, and knowledge of the AP style of writing/editing.
• Exceptional verbal communications skills.
• Exceptional with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote)
• Demonstrated ability as a self-starter, detail-oriented, with strong editing skills.
• Team player with leadership potential. Ability and desire to interact with employees at all levels, including senior management.
• BA/BS from Accredited University
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.