Contract Administrator / Data Entry Specialist
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's Legal team is seeking a Legal Data Entry Specialist who will be an exceptional addition to our Legal team. As a Legal Data Entry Specialist at Hulu, you will enter and maintain contract information in a digital rights management platform for our licensed content and originals business. The right person for this role has a strong attention to detail and possesses an atypically high quality bar for his/her work product. If you are someone who obsesses over details and enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Own the day-to-day entry and maintenance of legal, content and financial terms from licensed content and originals contracts in a rights management platform that tracks rights and drives operations for the business
• Rigorously analyze licensed content and originals contracts to identify key legal, content, and financial information
• Collaborate with key legal, content and finance personnel to ensure alignment on rights tracking objectives
• Provide support on periodic reporting and respond to one-off inquiries regarding contract information for stakeholders
• Assist with the creation and maintenance of data entry process documentation
• Provide support for ad hoc data entry and other projects as needed
WHAT TO BRING
• Bachelor's Degree from a nationally accredited college or university (please include your G.P.A. and cover letter within your application)
• 2 years of data entry experience with a high aptitude for interpreting complex contractual terms, preferably at a media company or a top tier consulting firm / investment bank
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft business suite, specifically Excel (including VLOOKUP formulas and pivot tables), PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
• Familiarity with legal terms and contracts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate across departments
• Strong work ethic and a highly detail-oriented mindset
• Experience with Rightsline software
• Experience with content rights management, contract lifecycle management or similar platforms, including experience configuring fields for such platforms.
• Basic accounting experience
• Passion for media, film and television
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.