Contract Client Service Coordinator
Home Team SportsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Home Team Sports (HTS) is looking for a Contract Client Service Coordinator (CSC) to join its New York office. This is a fantastic growth opportunity with long-term possibilities within the HTS division as the CSC will be expected to develop a solid understanding of all HTS integrated Linear & Digital offerings, utilizing meticulous organizational & analytical skills to build and steward orders from initial placement to paid invoice. Maintaining order entry, posting, and tracking consistently and in a timely fashion, managing reporting, and communication with agency buyers and assistants in support of the Account Executives and Client Service Representatives are key responsibilities.
Additionally, this role may require participation in sales calls, planning meetings, and email communications both internally (with HTS personnel) and externally (with agencies, clients, and HTS representation partners). This role will adhere to strict company policies in regards to HTS and partner confidentiality requirements.
• Uses STRATA, Wide Orbit for order entry and maintenance, posting, resolve discrepancies, file orders and process make-goods as needed. Work on admin tasks requested from CSR, AE, or Director/VP of Sales as needed.
• Creates regular and ad hoc Excel reports in support of the sales function in a timely fashion.
• Collaborate with and support the CSR on all account stewardship processes. Remain current on all relevant sports issues and events in order to assemble efficient packages with maximum value. Provide background and research on client targets and categories as requested by CSR and AE.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Must have previous office experience, with experience in a related sales area is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook is required. Proficiency in PowerPoint is preferred.
• Must have the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships.
• Excellent organizational skills are required.
• Must have a proven ability to work as a member of a team and individually, as well as the ability to multitask and work effectively in a high pressure environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Home Team Sports
Home Team Sports (HTS) is a unit of Fox Networks Group that offers advertisers one-stop shopping for TV and digital media sponsorship of every MLB, NBA and NHL home team in the U.S., reaching 90 million homes with its platforms. HTS has exclusive media rights in major college conferences and conference-owned television networks, including BTN, Pac-12 Networks, the ACC and Big 12. HTS encompasses Fox Sports College Properties, which holds the multi-media rights for USC and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Michigan State, Auburn, San Diego State, Georgetown, Villanova and the BIG EAST Conference, as well as Impression Sports & Entertainment, which specializes in naming rights, title sponsorships and other major sponsorship platforms. HTS is a complete sports solution, featuring branded-content platforms, commercial and program production, events, and custom brand integration in live local sports. All opportunities are available on a local, regional or national scale. HTS representation includes FOX Sports Regional Networks, NBC Sports Networks, AT&T Sportsnets, YES, NESN, MASN, SNY, MSG, Altitude and others.