Creative Assistant / Personal Assistant
Hollywood Branded Inc.El Segundo, CA
Full Time Job
We are hiring for an assistant who has some extra talents to bring to the table. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, have excellent writing skills, be very detail oriented, be coachable, punctual, reliable, hard-working, organized, a multi-tasker who will continuously find ways to solve issues and better processes.
We are a boutique entertainment marketing agency located in El Segundo. This is a Full-Time Position, 8:30 to 5:30 pm M-F, and you will be working directly with the agency founder as a creative/personal assistant. Knowledge of graphics and video editing software, strong computer skills, tech savvy, a love of writing and creating content and a willingness to help out in other areas is a requirement. You must have a phenomenal eye for detail, and positive personality.
This job offers growth opportunity to someone with interest in working in an advertising agency setting, with interest in future growth opportunities, who is willing to learn from the ground up.
Daily job duties will include:
- Call and calendar management
- Proposal assistance
- Research and email outreach for projects
- General organization from digital to office materials
- Reviewing scripts and content clipping from videos
- Writing & Proofing: blogs, sales materials, social media posts
- Editing and graphic artist capability (Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator, Canva)
- Scheduling travel
- Office general upkeep
- Scheduling appointments and vendors
- Attending meetings
- Personal errands
- Keen eye for detail
- Computer literate with high proficiency.
- Strong English speaking, reading, writing, analytical and organizational skills
- Able to take direction easily, follow instructions and work under pressure of deadlines with frequent interruptions.
- GREAT work ethic.
- Highly motivated, proactive and a self-starter.
- Have the ability to work in a team environment
- You are flexible, and willing to wear ''different hats '' and perform duties essential to the office as needed.
- You must have reliable transportation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
College degree preferred. Valid California driver's license required, car with insurance proof, and a clean criminal record.
If you believe you have more than what it takes, and would like to join our team, please contact us for possible employment. E-mail your resume and a cover letter with contact information to our email address.
We are a dog friendly office - which means you must be too.
Job Code: EA081918
Please send via email attachments of your resume and cover letter. These must be attached and not included in the body of the email.
In the cover letter, include the reason why you are the optimum candidate we should choose, and what you will be bringing to the table based on your past experience and overall enthusiasm for entertainment and marketing to our team. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online