Installation Project Manager (Contract/Seasonal)
Holiday Image LLCNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Holiday Image, a premier Holiday décor company, has the privilege of transforming building exterior facades and interiors with stunning designs and displays of holiday magic. Our clients include Lord & Taylor, Macy's, Bloomingdales, Brookfield Properties, Silverstein Properties and Vornado to name just a few in the NYC area.
We are a full-service design and sourcing firm specializing in high end custom design build solutions. Our end-to-end services include: design, prototyping, manufacturing, installation, maintenance, removal, storage and refurbishment.
Our success has been the result of bringing our clients' creative vision to life and delivering quality and timeliness to high profile decor installations during the holiday season.
Join us this season in creating these impacting visual experiences that delight the public.
Installation Project Manager (Contract/Seasonal) is responsible for:
Managing the planning, staff, implementation, time, budget and finished product of multiple high-profile holiday décor installations during the holiday season in New York City. This will include:
• Learning the job through review and training of assembly instructions.
• Providing site visits 1 month prior to installation and reporting back to Operations Manager with site visit findings.
• Attending meetings during the install / strike season to review all jobs in progress and upcoming jobs.
• Techniques to produce a finished product with structural and visual integrity.
• Utilizing pre-planned labor allocations and making alterations to the labor plan at their discretion.
• Maximize efficiency and quality of installation/strike.
• Assigning tasks to all crew based on strengths and ability to perform certain work.
• Implement job plan within tight timeframe.
• Managing all on-site crew, installation/strike of elements, venue relations, tools and other company assets.
• Maintaining a safe working environment for Holiday Image personnel, clients and bystanders.
• Installing the elements exactly according to the production specs provided by Holiday Image.
• Cleanliness of client location post-install & post-strike.
• Troubleshooting, reporting and resolving issues as they arise.
• Communicating status and completion after each job each day to Operations Manager at Holiday Image, to include After Install and After Strike reports.
• Completing timesheets and submitting in a timely fashion to Holiday Image.
• Returning all equipment and tools to Holiday Image at the end of each shift and/or project.
• Provide recommendations for future opportunities to improve install/strike of jobs.
Installation Project Manager Qualifications:
• 3 - 4+ years of field project management or similar experience. Experience in: Visual Merchandising, Theatrical (TD, ATD, PM, ME, LR), Film/Television, Production and Fabrication, Fashion events, Live events, Experiential marketing a plus.
• Must have current work in related fields.
• Must be able to site current projects and role.
• Freelancers welcome.
• 18k - 25k Based on experience.
• Contract is for Mid Last Quarter into Mid First quarter of following year (Holiday Season).
• Includes dismantle of related work.
18k-25k Based on experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online