Hearst TelevisionDes Moines, IA
Full Time Job
KCCI is looking for a visionary video producer, with a passion for marketing, to be our next Commercial Producer. The candidate will work with Multi Media Account Executives and Local Advertisers to produce campaigns for on-air and digital platforms. This person must be an excellent communicator, who can integrate their creative vision with a business's existing brand.
Success in this position requires attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple deadlines. The producer will be a part of a team of driven professionals and creative leaders. They must be able to coordinate schedules. This person will also assist the promotions department in producing branding and marketing campaigns for KCCI. Other duties as assigned.
If you are self-motivated, a passionate communicator, and open to creative feedback this job could be ideal for you!
A college degree is preferred; prior experience necessary.
• Conceptualize, write, shoot and edit commercials for clients
• Work closely with sales management and staff on campaign development
• Analyze goals to coordinate the best on-air, social and digital marketing
• Contribution to creative brainstorms across all departments
• Television/film/web ad production experience preferred
• Experience with Adobe applications Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
• Demonstrated relevant and versatile skillset with experience in media production and/or graphic design
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
• Proficient in videography and lighting, experience with DSLR and Cinema cameras preferred
• Demonstrated ability to write, shoot, edit, and design.
• Work well under deadlines
• Work well with a team and work well unsupervised
• Clean driving record