Traffic Reporter / Anchor
Hearst TelevisionBaltimore, MD
Part Time Job
WBAL NewsRadio 1090 & FM 101.5/Baltimore has an opening for a Part-Time Traffic Reporter/Anchor. We are looking for a dependable, dynamic individual with a confident on-air delivery, who can effectively and concisely communicate real time traffic conditions in the Greater Baltimore area in an easy to understand and useful way.
• Live in studio on air traffic reporting.
• Monitor multiple sources to compile reports on the latest traffic conditions.
• Deliver up to the minute information on fast changing conditions.
• Use digital and social media platforms to update and interact with listeners.
• Support news gathering efforts and breaking news coverage.
• Understanding of the Baltimore metro and surrounding areas helpful.
• Familiarity with radio or television broadcast news operations helpful.
• Must be available to work holidays, and be able to manage a flexible schedule.
• College or comparable experience preferred.