Talk Show Host
Hearst TelevisionBaltimore, MD
This was removed by the employer on 11/25/2020 10:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Talk Show Host jobs in Baltimore-MD
Search all Talk Show Host postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talk Show Host? Meaningful live and local talk is very healthy at WBAL NewsRadio FM & AM in Baltimore, a Hearst station. We have stayed true to our mission for 95 years: a 24/7 local connection and commitment to breaking news and captivating talk. We are also the home of the Baltimore Ravens and Navy Football. Currently we have an opening for a part-time on-air host Our presentation aims to be lively, fast, riveting and our hosts understand the pulse of Baltimore, Maryland and the country. We believe you can't spell 'Baltimore' without B-A-L. Your mission is to create content that transcends all formats as a ''must listen''. Be prepared to provide audio samples, but let's start with your philosophy for local talk in 2020 and your background and life experiences. Your first step is to apply on-line at: Hearst Television Careers. Please know your interest will be held in strict confidence. Check us out at Hearst.com… a dynamic privately held organization with unmatched cable, television, radio, magazines and newspaper platforms.
• Part-time talk-show host on WBAL Radio. Be able to deliver opinion driven content based on a foundation of news and fact.
• Will be asked to host on-air shows as needed.
• Have strong knowledge base of both national and local topics/content with a major emphasis on Baltimore, MD regional issues.
• Deliver content to consumers via social media platforms.
• Past hosting experience preferred.
• Flexibility in schedule with an ability to adjust to breaking news coverage.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or some degree of experienced
• Military experience and training will be considered. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.