Hearst TelevisionCincinnati, OH
Full Time Job
WLWT-TV, the Hearst owned NBC Affiliate in Cincinnati, has an opening for a full-time Receptionist/Community Engagement Administrator to serve as administrative support to the station. This individual will provide support by performing various tasks that contribute to the daily operations of the television station. The Receptionist/CEA will serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifying company personnel of visitor arrivals; maintaining security, clerical duties and operating the Cisco telecommunications switchboard. The CEA will also provide assistance to the station's non-profit charity.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering and/or referring inquiries.
• Provides information to viewers in a professional manner.
• Directs visitors and maintains the employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring guest logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area.
• Maintains continuity among departments by documenting and communicating actions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Orders and maintains general office supplies utilizing Oracle Cloud system.
• Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services and USPS mail, along with maintaining Pitney Bowes postage meter.
• Assists Business Department with varied duties including data entry & filing
• Assists in fundraising event planning and development efforts on an annual basis for station's non-profit charity.
• Previous Customer Service or Receptionist experience preferred.
• Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which include Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Previous non-profit, fundraising, volunteer experience a plus.
• Related military experience will be considered
• Excellent Communication Skills - whether in person or on the telephone.
• Customer Focus - professionalism in handling client inquiries/requests.
• Organization Skills - ability to handle pressure and multiple tasks.
• Knowledge and past experience with a Cisco switchboard console.
College degree OR relevant experience in customer service, business administration, or community affairs. Military training will be considered.