Production Assistant / MCO
Hearst TelevisionSalinas, CA
Part Time Job
KSBW, on California's magnificent Central Coast, is now accepting applications for P/T Production Assistant/Master Control Assistant. Responsibilities include floor directing, camera/studio operator, digital editing, assisting the news department, and other duties as assigned. Must be familiar with basic video & audio principles used in TV broadcast. Familiarity with station automation systems, FCC monitoring and EAS procedures are necessary skills for this position. The candidate will generally work 24-30 hours per week and must be available for morning and weekend shifts.
• Floor directing, camera/studio operator, digital editing.
• Assisting master control in various duties
• Prior Master Control experience preferred.
• Military experience will be considered
• Completion of college level technical & editing classes a plus.
• Minimum high school diploma, technical school or completion of college level technical/editing courses a plus.