Hearst TelevisionCincinnati, OH
Part Time Job
WLWT-TV has an opening for an experienced broadcast Operations Engineer. The Operations Engineer assists in technical and production requirements for on-air programming, live and pre-recorded. This person also performs other duties as required and/or assigned.
Operate studio equipment such as robotic camera system, audio equipment including audio board, production switchers, graphics systems, and video servers.
Operate master control equipment including switchers, automation systems, video servers, EAS devices, graphics systems, and monitoring devices.
Provide support for producing content and station projects.
Other duties as assigned by engineering management.
• • Intermediate experience with computers and PC-based systems required.
• Ability to perform with accuracy while under pressure.
• Ability to multi-task accurately.
• Ability to follow instructions, verbal and written.
• Flexibility to work various days and shifts as assigned.
• Ability to work effectively with other team members.
• Should have 2 years of experience working as an operations engineer at a commercial television station with extensive experience in operating a wide variety of broadcast equipment
• Related military experience will be considered
• Must have a solid background in operation of broadcast television systems and equipment
• College Degree preferred but not required
• Military training and experience will be considered