Hearst TelevisionSacramento, CA
Full Time Job
KCRA/KQCA TV Hearst is currently seeking an individual to work on the technical operations staff of two local television stations. Candidate will be involved in various aspects of TV broadcasting operations. These include but are not limited to, on-air switching, technical directing, audio mixing, camera control, floor directing and video tape and server operations, and other duties as assigned. A ''can do'' attitude, the ability to work flexible hours and good interpersonal skills are required. This is an IBEW/Union position.
Candidate will be responsible for:
• All broadcast operation duties as assigned by crew chief or engineering management.
• Previous broadcasting experience preferred.
• Master control automation system experience preferred.
• Previous Technical Director Experience preferred.
• Military experience will be considered.
• Must work well in a team environment; must have good interpersonal skills.
• Computer literate.
• Attention to detail.
• Must be willing to work any shift assigned including weekends and holidays.
• Must be flexible and able to change assignments with little or no notice.
• Courses in Television Broadcast operations or related work experience a plus.