Development and Marketing Associate
Hearst TelevisionMt. Pleasant, SC
Full Time Job
Business Development and Marketing Associate
The Business Development and Marketing Associate will be an important member of the Business Development and Integrated Marketing team. This is a full-time role that will support all facets of Litton's Business Development efforts. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Client Activation & Servicing
• Support growing roster of clients in non-production related aspects of partnerships to ensure positive, streamlined client relationships
• Supporting internal client management, activation, and renewal efforts, such as administrative coordination of client kick-off meeting, memorializing calls / client status documents, etc.
• Gather, streamline, and analyze information for ongoing client reports, e.g. quarterly & annuals, to support renewal efforts
Prospecting / Proposals
• Assistance with presentation / sales materials assembly, e.g. one-sheets, audience insights memos, etc. to facilitate acquisition of new clients
• Client research and ideation
• Maintain updated Development Library and links to updated materials (e.g. sizzles, one-sheets, etc.) for Sales team
• Salesforce input / organization, including weekly reporting and analysis, ad spending, updating / adding new accounts, and inputting historical integrations / proposals into Salesforce
• Competitive / industry trends research and analysis
• Monitoring / tracking weekly overnight research reports and analyzing data quarterly
• Contribute to data compilation and analysis, including updating audience data bi-annually to coincide with Nielsen MRI releases
• Streamline existing research into organized library on Dropbox
• College graduate, with Degree or Experience in Marketing, Journalism, Media, Communications, or similar concentration.
• Excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Research skilled and data driven.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under tight deadlines.
• A passion for media and marketing.
• Working knowledge of PowerPoint a must. Expert knowledge a plus.
• Experience with Salesforce and Dropbox highly preferred.
• Must have an eager attitude and ability to learn quickly.
Full-time, non-exempt. Local candidates only/no relocation provided.
Litton Entertainment produces more than 600 hours of Emmy Award-Winning programming on leading broadcast networks including ''Litton's Weekend Adventure,'' seen nationally on ABC stations, ''CBS Dream Team: It's Epic,'', ''NBC The More You Know'', and ''One Magnificent Morning'' airing Saturday mornings on The CW. In addition, Litton syndicates a variety of entertainment and news programs to over 1000 television stations in the United States, and the company's diverse portfolio of programs air in 97 countries worldwide. Litton Entertainment is majority-owned by Hearst.