Client Service Specialist
Hearst TelevisionPittsburgh, PA
Full Time Job
WTAE-TV, the Hearst-owned and ABC affiliate in Pittsburgh, PA is now interviewing candidates for a Client Service Specialist/Sales Trainee. This position is intended to be transitional, providing a springboard to a full-time multi-platform Sales Account Executive position.
• Researching, contacting and scheduling meetings with business development prospects.
• Writing, designing and preparing proposals and presentations.
• Order entry, report generation and data processing.
• Assisting with creative development or procurement of commercial/campaign/promotional elements.
• Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of commitments.
• Work directly with clients and sales team to provide detailed client service and execute integrated marketing plans.
• Strong leadership, motivational and sales skills preferred but not required.
• Computer experience essential, including advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
• Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter.
• Extreme attention to detail and desire to exceed client expectations.
• A valid driver's license and Motor Vehicle Record check required.