Client Service Specialist - KCRA
Hearst TelevisionSacramento, CA
Full Time Job
KCRA-TV, the Hearst Television NBC affiliate in Sacramento, is looking for a Client Service Specialist that is organized, a detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills and has the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment. Specifically, you'll work with the sales force on processing advertising contracts, generating support materials for the sales team and coordinating the scheduling and launch of advertising campaigns. This career opportunity is a great way to get your foot in the door at a highly-respected TV station and begin a career with Hearst Television, an industry-leading television station group.
• Entering and maintaining all local orders.
• Assisting in the development of sales proposals, advertising packages and client presentations.
• Effectively communicating with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients to ascertain performance and delivery of campaigns.
• Interacting and supporting co-workers, clients and the viewing public in a professional manner, both on the phone and in person.
• Must have computer and software experience.
• Previous media experience is a plus.
• Military experience will be considered.
• Proficient in Microsoft Products including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects.
• Capable of learning new systems promptly and thoroughly.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Must be highly-focused, organized, accurate and detail oriented.
• College degree in marketing, business or broadcast related field is preferred.