Hearst TelevisionWestbrook, ME
This was removed by the employer on 1/8/2019 9:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Camera Operator jobs in Westbrook-ME
Search all Camera Operator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Camera Operator? WMTW-TV has an opening for a part-time production Studio Camera Operator who is a self-motivated, detail oriented, organized multi-tasking team player with strong interpersonal skills that works well under pressure. Ideal candidate will have working knowledge of broadcast production operations.
• Responsible for operation of television cameras for a live broadcast
• Interact with directors, producers and talent & must remain focused at all times
• Will also operate audio console at times, being responsible for all aspects of sound during fast paced newscasts and other projects as needed.
• Operate television studio cameras in a live production setting.
• Operate studio lights and change bulbs.
• Operate Windows-based computer software to prepare video recordings for air.
• Punctual attendance for shifts that can start as early as 4am.
• Work weekends and holidays as necessary, in support of our 24/7 broadcast operations.
• Experience operating professional video cameras in live production.
• Experience using Windows-based computer software.
• Equivalent military experience will be considered.
• Knowledge of robotic camera operation and audio is highly desirable
• Ability to rapidly respond properly to issues that unexpectedly arise on air is necessary.
• Knowledge of studio lighting.
• Ability to climb ladders up to 15 feet and the ability to lift 25 pounds.
• Can work flexible hours and shifts including holidays and weekends.
• Must be an effective communicator and team-worker, able to work cooperatively with others, sometimes in stressful situations.
• Ability to follow instructions quickly and accurately, with attention to detail.
• Ability to work from a standing position for a 2-3 hour period.
• College graduates with a communications degree preferred
• Technical school or completion of college level technical courses a plus.
• Military training and experience will be considered. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.