Sr Marketing Manager, Key Accounts
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Hearst Digital Media (HDM) is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager for their key accounts group to drive strategic marketing efforts for Hearst Digital Media's west coast-based business that will sit within HDM's Key Accounts Group. This role will lead marketing efforts against a wide array of categories including retail, fashion, technology and accessories. The Senior Manager will be responsible for driving growth across Hearst sites, requiring a mastery of all 25 Hearst Digital brands. This role will work closely with internal and external key stakeholders to market and create revenue-generating, industry-leading solutions that leverage the editorial power and integrity of the Hearst brands to meet client objectives.
of the Role:
• Ideate, develop and present custom solutions in response to digital and integrated (print digital) RFPs, collaborating with Sales, Ad Product & Solutions, Content Marketing, Editorial, Ad Operations, Media Planning, Project Management, Digital and Print colleagues throughout process
• Identify high-touch, cross-platform and content-driven opportunities that will serve as compelling thought-starters for client conversations and that generate potential increase of overall advertiser spend
• Attend client meetings to present digital opportunities as needed
• Collaborate with Ad Product and Solutions team to identify and develop packages and new opportunities around key print, digital, social, video, mobile and experiential product offerings, site redesigns, brand equities and tent poles, etc.
• Update core presentations, including capabilities and sponsorship decks with accurate information
• Work with Director to create brand-specific and HMDM collateral from sell-sheets to capabilities presentations
• Facilitate turnover of sold digital program to Project Manager
• Monitor post-sales execution process and develop compelling digital campaign case studies and program recaps
• Stay abreast of the marketplace competition and digital innovations
The ideal candidate will be:
• An excellent writer that can communicate creative ideas in a clear, concise and engaging manner who can also master different brand voices
• Enthusiastic about the publishing industry and Hearst's brands
• An out-of-the-box creative thinker and self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume, innovation-driven environment
• Able to demonstrate strong prioritization and time management skills (manage to multiple deadlines and meeting requests across departments)
• Experienced and knowledgeable about the media world (especially video and mobile)
• Comfortable and excited to lead the development/strategic direction of pitch presentations (must have presentation experience)
• Able to successfully interface with senior-level internal stakeholders
• A self-starter that enjoys managing projects independently
Must have at least 4 years of marketing experience at a digital or media company. Must have ad sales marketing and proposal writing experience.
In order to be considered, please include your salary requirements and include your resume as an attachment.