Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Hearst Magazines seeks a Salesforce Technical CRM Developer. As a member of the Information Technology team, this individual will collaborate with the teams and work on Salesforce on overall analysis, architecture, design, implementation and support. This developer will work towards providing a vision towards designing and building technical solutions and processes addressing the needs of the business. The candidate should have an in-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application is desired. This position is based in New York City.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide and implement customization, development, enhancements and support for Salesforce.com CRM Application serving 500 active users.
2. Implement new enhancement requests, which may involve complex functionality, and evaluate tasks required to deliver the new functionality or features effectively.
3. Coordinate quality assurance tasks to be performed by offshore QA resources, track utilization and effectiveness.
4. Knowledge of Salesforce Lightning and development using Salesforce Lightning.
5. Evaluates all Salesforce release upgrades and related system implications and manage and coordinate release cycles.
6. Manipulate, import, update and maintain clean data using Demand Tools as required ensuring data quality and integrity of SFDC records.
7. Create, customize, test and deploy SF reports based on user requirements and maintain existing report base.
8. Create and update reports and perform data analysis utilizing the tools in the business intelligence platform.
9. Developing queries using SQL. Knowledge of SSRS and Crystal reporting is a plus
10. Assess assigned Jira ticket issues, gather requirements, and troubleshoot them towards resolution.
11. Communication with the business to ensure timely and effective delivery of Salesforce solutions for the business's requirements.
12. Monitor Salesforce integration services related to SFDC as well as other system to system integrations and resolve integration issues if they arise.
13. Serve as a liaison working with Hearst Service Center team on related system integration activities.
14. Ability to interface with business users and technical staff servicing the Salesforce user community.
15. Create user documentation and maintain such documentation as business needs evolve.
1. College degree or equivalent professional experience.
2. 2-3 years Salesforce experience. Salesforce certification is preferred and media experience a plus.
4. Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
5. Good knowledge of application navigation, user interface setup, user setup and management, security profiles/roles, groups, permissions, triggers, validation rules, workflows, field customizations
6. Proficient with data analysis, manipulation and transformation, data cleansing and import of data into Salesforce.com using Demand Tools.
7. Effective listening, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.