Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Hearst Digital Media is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual to develop, grow, and maintain revenue from our data ad products.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company's technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle.
To accomplish this, the Sales Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their sales and digital experience, including the ability to solicit business, develop a technical sales strategy, and demonstrate solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products and/or services to customers and prospective customers
• Understand the customer need and establish Hearst's product and data capabilities as the best solution to solve the customer's challenges
• Participate in all appropriate product, sales, procedural training, and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
• Plan and execute internal enablement to improve visibility and understanding of new technologies
• Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
• 3 years of digital experience with a focus on data - data driven thinking, excellent quantitative skills
• Previous sales experience perfered
• Knowledge of related applications, relational database, advertising platforms (DFP, Lotame, Krux, DOMO), and web technology
• Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and with a proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines
• Experience in a client facing role
• Bachelor's Degree