Hearst MagazinesEmmaus, PA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a temp to perm Operations Analyst on the Hearst Product Studios team based in Lehigh Valley, PA. This team's mission is to create innovative consumer products that will help us build deeper relationships with our 300MM audience. This person would support our Finance and Operations team specifically on inventory, financials, collections, and customer experience.
The ideal candidate is curious, eager to learn, and analytical. They should enjoy digging into numbers and processes to drive meaningful insights and improvements in our strategy.
• Manage inventory analyses and processes.
• Identify products that need to be re-ordered.
• Prepare appropriate inventory reporting.
• Map overall business operations process with an eye to both the business user and customer experience
• Support reconciliation of product sales that include royalties
• Analyze product P&L statements and develop potential product exits.
• Drive improvements in our supply chain and fulfillment processes.
• Coding invoices to appropriate areas of the business.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 1 years of operations or finance experience preferred
• Strong technical, analytical and mathematical skills
• Must be proficient in excel
• Familiar with Google Analytics
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated and organized – ability to multitask is a must