Associate Marketing Director, Fashion / Lux Collection
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Associate Marketing Director, Hearst Digital Media, Fashion / Lux Collection
Hearst Magazines Digital Media is seeking an Associate Director, Digital Marketing to develop creative and impactful marketing solutions that meet client objectives and drive digital revenue for the Hearst brands. Leverage data and insights to inform content strategy, scaling across sites and social channels.
This role will challenge you to ideate and develop large-scale strategic programs for some of our most important clients, and be part of the sales process to win the business. The role will be working alongside the integrated brand and editorial teams.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with Sales and Marketing Leads on developing digital strategy for our key fashion & retail clients, and how to best bring digital programs to life
• Has excellent creative writing and skills, and can develop innovative custom solutions in response to RFPs
• Attend client meetings for premium brands such as Gucci and Saks
• Share digital best practices across the larger marketing team
• 6 years marketing and advertising experience
• Understands and has relevant experience with fashion and or lux advertisers
• Has at least 3 years of experience working with sales reps and writing digital proposals, preferably in the lux/fashion space
• Thrives in a dynamic and fast paced, high volume environment focused on both internal and external selling of ideas and concepts
• Creative, resourceful, proactive, self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit
• Strong Powerpoint and Keynote required
• Knowledge of comScore, Google Analytics, SalesForce
You must include your resume as an attachment in order to be considered for this role.