Virtual HBO Promotion Strategy & Planning Intern, Summer
HBONew York, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/23/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual HBO Promotion Strategy & Planning Intern, Summer jobs in New York-US
Search all Virtual HBO Promotion Strategy & Planning Intern, Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual HBO Promotion Strategy & Planning Intern, Summer? This position is fully virtual and reporting to the Manager, Promotion Strategy & Planning. H/She will work on the team responsible for scheduling all promotional and short-form content across all nonlinear services (HBO Max, HBO GO, HBO NOW and On Demand). H/She will work closely with our internal planning team and various external partner teams.
• Coordinate the scheduling of promotion on HBO Max, HBO GO, HBO NOW and HBO On Demand.
• Work closely with the internal planning team to ensure promotional content is aligned.
• Liason with various partner teams (Marketing Ops, Editorial, etc.).
• Pre-screen promo assets scheduled on HBO Max prior to start and Maintain all promotional tracking documents.
• Strong passion for television content and pop culture
• Detail oriented
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Google Suite
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.