Full Time Job
• Consult with executive level leadership to create, develop, and execute talent strategy across multiple departments.
• Act as strategic business consultant and partner with leaders to assess capability gaps against future needs of the organization.
• Act as performance coach to executive leaders.
• Use knowledge of organizational strategies and business priorities to anticipate evolving and future capability and talent requirements.
• Share and explain client vision and strategies to colleagues to raise business acumen and engage partnership.
• Think broadly about direction and strategies at the highest levels of the business & how structures, capabilities and resources can be best aligned with overarching priorities.
• Anticipate need for potential changes to improve organizational performance.
• Direct, oversee, implement, and project manage key HR initiatives and programs within various business units.
• Consult with senior leaders and partner with Compensation to address competitive trends, organizational changes, and concerning total rewards to support retention.
• Consult with senior leaders regarding on-going and annual pay and reward programs and executive contract renewals.
• Partner with Recruiting to develop strategic recruiting initiatives to address organizational resource issues and changes.
• Ensure learning and development opportunities are relevant, client focused and actively drive talent management initiatives.
• Address and resolve senior level employee relations issues; oversee and conduct investigations in response to employee concerns; provide guidance to managers and employees on organizational issues and approaches.
• Lead, manage and develop HRBP team to drive organizational effectiveness and operational excellence
• A minimum of 10 years HR or related experience to include responsibility for or exposure to organizational design and development, employee relations, recruiting, compensation, benefits, training, and policy input or development.
• Organizational design and change management experience preferred.
• Managerial responsibility for staff.
• Prior experience working with and influencing senior executives or other senior organizational leaders.
• Experience in Broadcasting/Entertainment industry a plus.
• SPHR or PHR certification is a plus.
• Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience desired (degree in Business Administration, Psychology or Human Resources a plus).
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
• 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more!
See what it's like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.