HBOSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Provide administrative support to HR Team.
• This position will report to the Sr Manager of HR while supporting the full team with administrative, event and project assistance.
• Provide phone, calendar, and administrative support for the Sr. Manager and Recruiter.
• Assist the HR Coordinator with planning and executing staff events for the LA office.
• Provide phone coverage during the Executive Assistant's lunches and absences.
• Process background checks for all new hires.
• Manage the temp pool. Work with contracted agencies, handle requests, and review and process invoices.
• Process new hire paperwork including offer letters and required forms. Create and maintain employee files.
• Handle projects and other duties as assigned.
Ideal Candidate Will Have
• Some HR experience or a demonstrated HR career path with administrative experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft programs and Outlook
• Ability to pivot and multitask on a daily basis
• A team player mentality
• Confidentiality and client service disposition a must
About Us It's HBOSM
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services-HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.