Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics - HBO Max
HBO MaxCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/12/2021 5:42:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics - HBO Max jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics - HBO Max postings
Full Time Job
Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics (Media) - HBO Max
Location: Culver City, California, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and will launch in Latin America and Europe during 2021.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics (Media) for the HBO Max Marketing Technology & Ops team.
As the Sr Manager, Marketing Analytics (Media), you will be responsible for enabling media effectiveness insights/strategies to all marketing channels and teams. You will create actionable insights from user-level behavior data and multiple data sources, including information coming from research, marketing, and media measurement platforms for HBO Max. You will oversee the reporting/measurement framework for both domestic and international media teams. You will be responsible for collecting reporting/analysis requirements, working with the engineering team to ensure proper data flows, and partnering with media teams to provide clear strategic recommendations to drive incremental results for HBO Max. You will dig into the details with media and marketing teams and synthesize findings for executive presentations. You are an experienced analytics professional who is truly passionate about marketing and data and can manage a team to drive results.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required
• 6+ years of experience in marketing analytics, with a particular focus on media metrics
• 4+ years of experience with data visualization and building a reporting measurement framework; familiarity with Looker a plus
• 3+ years of experience managing a team, including experience building a team from the ground up
• Strong understanding of media measurement strategies, frameworks, and technology
• Past experience executing analytics projects end-to-end, from definition through findings and recommendations to stakeholders
• Proven track record of developing campaign strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering performance insights
• Past success establishing measurement frameworks for campaigns across various paid media channels (paid social, search, display), as well as owned channels
• Utilize Media Mix Modeling and Attribution Models to drive strategy decisions
• Experience rolling out data-driven marketing campaigns using iterative A/B test designs
• Ability to liaise with technical, marketing and business teams
• Strong technical skills are required, including experience with SQL, data mining, data visualization, and designing analytics/reporting data layers
• Advertising Agency experience a plus.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with media, marketing, and engineering teams
• Understanding of digital marketing, social, and advertising technologies, such as Google Marketing Platform, Google Ad Manager, Social Ad Managers, AppsFlyer, and/or Braze
• Understanding of the digital media ecosystem and subscription business model to execute a best in class media strategy
• Understanding of testing techniques (A/B, multivariate) and methodologies to advise with execution and provide insightful results
• Strong analytical skills are required, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable
• Ability to manage both internal and external vendors and suppliers
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.