Junior Product Manager, Localization and Uat - EMEA
HBO MaxAmsterdam, NH
This was removed by the employer on 6/21/2021 8:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Junior Product Manager, Localization and Uat - EMEA jobs in Amsterdam-NH
Search all Junior Product Manager, Localization and Uat - EMEA postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Junior Product Manager, Localization and Uat - EMEA?
Full Time Job
Location: Netherlands - Amsterdam, Spain - Madrid, Sweden - Stockholm
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.HBO is one of the most respected and innovative entertainment brands in the world, serving iconic, award-winning programming to 140 million subscribers globally. A subsidiary of WarnerMedia, HBO is the world's most successful pay TV service with an extensive array of programming that includes some of the most notable titles to be on television, including drama series Succession®, Watchmen®, Westworld®, Big Little Lies®, Game of Thrones®, The Sopranos®, Band of Brothers® and The Wire®, as well as comedy series Barry®, Insecure® and Sex and the City®. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO Max® is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer platform, offering best in class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and much more. The streaming platform initially launched in the United States in May 2020. This year, HBO Max is scheduled to be in an additional 60 markets, launching in Latin America in June and followed by upgrades of HBO-branded streaming services in Europe.
You will work with a cross-functional team of designers, content strategists, marketers, and technologists to innovate the way TV and movie fans consume video content.
What will you be doing?
• Secure the product is meeting our localization needs in EMEA.
• Coordinator of new translations for product features and releases.
• Understand the needs of the localization team and its stakeholders.
• Work closely with product, localization, editorial, technology & marketing teams to ensure product localizations are delivered in time and quality.
• Be responsible for process improvements related to localization, such as identifying possibilities to optimize our workflows and increase project management efficiency, including integrations with other tools and automation.
• Be knowledgeable about internationalization requirements and localization tooling.
• Work with the central ASO team to optimize and improve app conversion and performance.
• Use a deep understanding of the OTT, media, and video industry to help solve pain points and identify opportunities to delight TV and movie fans.
• Conduct user acceptance tests on new release to ensure release meet EMEA guidelines.
To be contributing member of this team, you will have a mixture of the following experience:
• Experience in managing or leading digital product initiatives or related experience at an entertainment media company.
• Very structured and have attention for details.
• Knowledge of competitive landscape (SVOD and OTT services would be amazing).
• Must be self-motivated and accountable.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to understand and engage with technical teams on highly complex projects.
• Comfortable working in an environment that is ever-changing, with grey or uncertain areas; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs.
• Excited about both the media/video industry, as well as product as a discipline.
• Driven personalization space and is a champion for the consumer.
• Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes.
• Comfortable in a small, lean team, that requires you to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output.
Don't have an up-to-date resume? That is fine with us. Send over what you have, and we can go from there together.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.