Growth Data Senior Analyst
HBO MaxCopenhagen, SK
This was removed by the employer on 7/21/2021 5:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Growth Data Senior Analyst jobs in Copenhagen-SK
Search all Growth Data Senior Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Growth Data Senior Analyst?
Full Time Job
Location: Denmark - Copenhagen, Netherlands - Amsterdam, United Kingdom - London
HBO Max® is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer platform, offering best in class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and much more. The streaming platform launched in the United States in May 2020 before expanding to 39 territories in Latin America and the Caribbean in June 2021. In the second half of this year, HBO Max is coming to European territories with further launches planned for 2022.
As the Data Analyst of Growth, you will drive growth for HBO Max by unlocking actionable learnings across off-channel touchpoints, including Programmatic and Paid Social, that directly impact the growth marketing team's ability to hit revenue and subscriber targets. You will be responsible for extracting, visualizing and analyzing data for different campaigns per different channels through the whole funnel, and using those insights to help the team make more informed, growth-conscious decisions that bring in the highest volume and quality subscribers to HBO Max.
• Accessing several data sources within the HBO Max organization and externally if needed (Data accessible through agencies and marketing investments) in order to generate reporting that shows the conversion rates through each step in the growth funnel, for different organic and paid traction channels in different territories.
• Generate reporting and analysis of the different conversion rates within each step in the funnel, looking at the conversion rates within different events in that part of the funnel.
• Consolidate data into reporting's agreed with the Growth Analytics team for the MT and for the growth team.
• Together with the analysts for acquisition, drive optimizations across the prospecting and retargeting mix on Programmatic and Paid Social.
• Track creative usage and performance at the audience-level, leveling up analogous performance-based insights to key decision makers.
• Communicate Social and Programmatic-related insights gleaned clearly to an executive audience in order to highlight key levers that drove growth for the set time period.
• Evaluate the audience strategy across major platforms and make recommendations for streamlining efforts to bring in the most qualified subscribers.
• Partner with Martech to ensure creative taxonomy is maintained to allow insights to be actionable.
• Solid experience in a competitive paid media agency, large organization or in a comparable analytics/insights capacity, focusing on the entertainment, media and/or technology sectors.
• Strong background in modeling & forecasting campaigns (Microsoft Office Suite) and data analytics & visualization (SQL, Tableau, Looker).
• Strong analytical skills; someone who enjoys working in Excel, Looker, Google Analytics, and AdWords.
• Familiarity with marketing technology tools and their implementation.
• Strong background in presenting complex data to an executive audience (PowerPoint, Google Suite of Products).
• An understanding of the changing entertainment landscape and how telecom, technology and entertainment are redefining the space.
• Ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally at all levels, utilizing exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent English (written & spoken) and good communication skills
The Good to Haves
• Experience working with large and complex datasets is a big advantage
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.