HBO MaxCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Culver City
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and is scheduled to be in an additional 60 markets this year, launching in Latin America in June and followed by upgrades of HBO-branded streaming services in Europe.
WarnerMedia seeks an Executive Administration Assistant for the Product Management - HBO Max department.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision and handle typical entertainment assistant responsibilities along with other projects and duties at executive's discretion/direction. This person must be exceedingly well organized and flexible. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Assistant will support the head of Product Experience. They will be responsible for maintaining the flow of information between internal departments within the WarnerMedia division as well as the individual networks. They will also coordinate and schedule a high volume of meetings on a regular basis, often with dozens of attendees, as well as a high volume of travel.
• 2 years of executive assistant or marketing experience within the entertainment industry.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to multi-task; must be able to constantly and consistently prioritize workload of senior executives and oneself simultaneously
• Perform general office duties, including: answering phones and taking messages, arranging domestic and international travel, creating Purchase Orders, paying invoices, scheduling and coordinating meetings, managing (Outlook) calendars, arranging meals, completing and processing expense reports, approving timecards, logging paid time off, and generally working within the WarnerMedia online systems for other HR/staffing functions.
• Perform specific functions to support the department as they work to develop and launch the new direct-to-consumer streaming video product which may include: routing materials for signature sign off or approval, prepare reports, create and modify basic PPT charts/slides, conduct user testing on streaming video apps, coordinate department-wide systems or processes to streamline work, etc.
• Be attentive to details and adaptive to department needs, exercising judgment with generally defined practices and policies
• Exhibit high energy and willingness to pitch in and help the larger team accomplish goals/work assignments
• Demonstrate excellent time management skills, including the ability to work independently and prioritize workload appropriately
• Organize onsite and offsite programs, events or conferences by arranging for facilities, travel, caterer, issuing information/invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling event budget
• Coordinate with other Administrative Assistants within WarnerMedia to ensure an efficient and well-organized work environment
• Must be able to handle themselves professionally as they will have direct interaction with many other executives within the company as well as external agencies and research companies.
• The person in this position will also need to handle many sensitive documents and must be trusted with confidentiality.
• This individual must also have a solid understanding of the entertainment industry specifically as it relates to the side of the business that crosses media with technology, and a healthy interest and usage of video streaming apps is a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.