GrandSonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Receptionists are expected to handle a variety of job duties, primarily related to the support of office and administrative operations. This includes, but is not limited to: properly greeting guests, answering and screening phone calls, sorting incoming and outgoing mail, handling office scheduling, reservations and appointments, aiding in event or gift planning and maintaining office supply inventory.
Role + Responsibilities
• Maintain office cleanliness, organization and look
• Uphold building security standards
• Answers phones and operates a multi-line phone.
• Greets visitors warmly and makes sure they are comfortable.
• Ensure reception and lobby are always tidy.
• Coordinates mail flow in and out of the office.
• Sends out daily reminders of who is out of office for the day.
• Sign in all visitors by having them sign an NDA.
• Keeps active list of all employees, vendors, clients, studios, etc
• Distributes employee contacts as needed to company when updated.
• Messages are checked from the machine first thing in the morning and relayed to the appropriate person.
• Oversee the meal ordering process to ensure that it is handled efficiently.
• Maintains and purchases office supply inventory.
• Maintains calendar and scheduling for office
• Book reservations and travel
• Aid departments as needed
Qualifications + Skills
• Highly organized
• High attention to detail
• Proactive in finding solutions or better ways to operate
• Great communication skills
• Ability to make good decisions under pressure
• Ability to work efficiently under limited supervision
• 2 years of experience in administrative role required
• 2 years of experience in reception required
• Interest in post-production, entertainment marketing required
• College degree preferred
GrandSon is an inter-disciplinary creative studio that cultivates connection and starts conversations. We are an eclectic band of badass makers and innovators united by a singular unspoken motivator: real human connection. With curiosity at the core of our process, we champion creative freedom and craft content to inspire action and reaction.
Serious inquires only. Please apply only through this channel. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online