Streaming/Digital Product Placement Specialist
GRACELos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with senior management to identify, develop and implement strategies for creating relationships with up and coming and established writers, producers, directors, and production staff in the digital entertainment industry. Specifically, with a focus on those that specialize in content for streaming platforms Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, YouTube, Facebook Watch, and other upcoming platforms such as Apple+, Disney+, NBCOnline, Quibi etc.
- Cultivate a clear understanding of how and where product placement opportunities exist in the online/digital realm and work with senior management to create a product placement strategy as it applies to brand goals and objectives.
- Research, monitor and follow up on product placement opportunities within the digital media/online/new media entertainment industry space.
- Collaborate with internal traditional product placement team to recognize new areas of opportunity and ways to expand upon existing relationships with producers and talent in the streaming world.
- Scan digital content, with help of Junior Associates and interns, for product placements and document results.
- Work with internal teams to oversee and schedule personalized outreach to industry contacts.
- Collaborate with entertainment teams on projects such as quarterly/yearly sizzle reels, newsletter content and all other client related updates and deliverables.
- Attend relevant industry related, social networking and other events to help expand upon existing network, increase knowledge about online areas of opportunity and stay on top of all streaming production trends.
- Create and manage project-related budgets and maintain fiscal accountability for all programs
- Make timely, impactful recommendations that will help grow the brand, based on your research and relationship building.
An ideal candidate should have:
- 2-3+ years in a digital/talent agency or entertainment marketing experience, specializing in digital/streaming platforms.
- Passion for and knowledge of OTT platforms, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers and an interest in the broader entertainment industry.
- Passion for and knowledge of key production players in the influencer/digital space (YouTubers, Writers, Producers, Directors, etc.)
- An understanding of, and ability to articulate how different social/streaming platforms can advance our marketing strategies and ROI.
- Strong ability to network within the new media industry and maintain relationships
- Possess the aptitude to know when to take risks to push team to the next level
- Experience with client development and strategy
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Clear understanding of how product placement works in both traditional and new media arenas
- General knowledge of the cultural marketplace and aspirational brands in all segments
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in the complete Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.) and excellent understanding of utilizing online and network-based tools for research purposes
- Ability to handle yourself professionally under pressure.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online