IT Security Analyst
Golden State WarriorsSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2023 11:26:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for IT Security Analyst jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all IT Security Analyst postings
Full Time Job
About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a proactive IT Security Analyst to plan and implement security measures to protect computer systems, networks and data. In this role, you will need to stay on top of the latest intelligence, including hackers' methodologies, to anticipate security breaches while preventing data loss and service interruptions by researching new technologies that will effectively protect our network. This position reports to the IT Security Manager.
Come share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based onsite in San Francisco, CA.
• Install security measures and operate software to protect system infrastructure, including firewalls and endpoint policies
• Inspect and analyze security logs for anomalies and perform root-cause analysis and incident response in the event of an accident or breach
• Collaborate with the IT Operations team to identify, evaluate, and implement technical security controls to continuously improve the organization's security posture and ensure compliance with organizational security policies and practices
• Provide end user education and awareness in regard to IT security.
• Monitor networks for security issues and maintain vulnerability management system to keep a high-security standard
• Perform penetration testing and research IT security trends, standards, and improvements
• Stay up-to-date on IT security trends and security standards
• Assist the IT team with other duties and support on game day and/or event day setup, as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technology related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 2years of IT security experience, preferably in a retail and/or entertainment environment
• Deep understanding of network firewalls, email security gateways, SIEM, Endpoint Protection, encryption, Cloud Security, and IDS/IPS concepts
• Experience with patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while minimizing business impact
• Experience in the setup, tuning and management of next gen firewalls
• Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.).
• Responsible for implementing privacy rules pursuant to HIPAA, as well as ensuring PCI compliance requirements
• Experience with VPN technologies, security monitoring applications and tools, as well as computer network penetration testing and techniques
• Strong understanding of network security concepts, technologies and trends
• Security , SSCP, CEH certifications preferred.
• Experience with scripting, programming, and automation skills (Python, Powershell, Java, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills; strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and escalate when appropriate; efficiently lead and prioritize multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work non traditional hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed
• $98,000 - 104,000 Bonus
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and dependents
• Employer 401K match
• Vacation, Summer Half-Day Fridays and a generous paid time off plan for pregnancy and parental leaves
• Warriors home tickets, team store discount and more!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment