gnet agencyLos Angeles, CA
gnet is an award-winning hybrid creative content agency with deep expertise in the video game and entertainment industries. We work with our clients to craft integrated brand strategies and execute content that drives engagement, sales, and brand loyalty. Our work is artistic and conceptual, integrated with technology and great storytelling.
The Post-Production Coordinator role is part-time/freelance and will assist with all facets of Post-Production and Production Operations.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the Editorial & Graphics departments, coordinating productions from kick-off, scheduling, staffing, and ingest …to finishing & delivery …through archiving.
- Work with the Production team to ensure the creative shines from start to finish… retaining the integrity of the image along the way.
- Build and track deliverables from the inception of the project.
- Perform quality control on all assets, renders, and masters and ensure that proper protocol is followed. Coordinate the delivery of finished materials to the end destination.
Qualification / Skills:
- 1-2 years as a Post-Production or VFX Coordinator in a high-volume post-house or creative agency or 2-3 years as an Assistant Editor or Finishing Editor in a high-volume post-house or creative agency.
- Good understanding of file-based HD workflows between editorial and color/Resolve, editorial and AE, editorial and ProTools, 3D workflows etc. Experience with XML project transfers between editing & design environments is necessary.
- Familiarity with various HD camera formats & associated transcoding workflow. (RED, Alexa, Canon D-SLRs, GoPro, etc.)
- Comfort with VFX and color workflows.
- Ability to keep abreast with multiple projects and ensure equal attention is given to each.
- Proficiency with professional and compression codecs
- Familiarity with common broadcast delivery channels, digital deliveries, and audio mapping.
- Strong understanding of finishing workflows
- Deep understanding of quality control protocols with regards to final deliverables.
- Technical know-how for on-the-fly equipment/software fixes to keep the train moving.
- Ability to convert media to editable formats and correct frame rates.
- Familiarity with Mac OS, Windows 10, FTP clients, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Very good organizational and project management skills required.
- Sharp attention to detail
- Ability to think independently and suggest/create workflows & systems to producers, editors & mograph designers
- A general interest in gaming and pop culture
Commensurate with experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online