Coordinator, Media & Digital Marketing
Global Road EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/2/2018 8:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Coordinator, Media & Digital Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Media & Digital Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Media & Digital Marketing? GLOBAL ROAD ENTERTAINMENT
Title: Coordinator, Media & Digital Marketing
Reporting To: SVP, Digital Marketing & SVP, Media
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Century City)
• Tracking media budgets for each film release, across TV, Digital, Outdoor, Print and Experiential
• A key liaison in the media agency relationship, including summaries of planning sessions and helping to route feedback for each media plan
• Daily review of performance using all applicable media performance and summary tools. Prepare summaries (e.g. ratings reports) for marketing team
• Daily review of analytics using all applicable social listening tools. Prepare daily summaries and frequent reports for digital marketing team, surfacing potential problems that need to be addressed as well as opportunities to capitalize on
• Provide a review of TV schedules and grids to ensure that buying fulfills strategic vision, per film.
• Review OOH placements and markets and provide analysis to media team.
• Work with all other marketing departments, film talent, publicists & promotional partners and licensees to leverage cross-marketing opportunities. Prepare detailed guidelines and instructions for all talent and partners on campaign initiative objectives and execution. Communicate all plans as they evolve
• Coordination of social account setup and naming across all titles
• Daily copywriting, proofreading, and editing for a variety of platforms for talent, partners, and influencers. Daily management of content calendars for talent and other partners across each film.
• Daily coordination and organization of image and video assets, coordination of elements such as TV spots, OOH mechanicals, social media skins, across all platforms
• Assisting with asset delivery and copy review across digital media programs
• Archive all finished digital and on-air assets for partners and internal teams
• Liaise with influencers (both direct and with networks) to help execute influencer programs (including but not limited to travel, invoices, assets, etc)
• Coordination and execution of live event coverage (Premieres, Conventions, Junkets, Talent Q&As).
• Work with Publicity coordinator prior to start of film campaigns to ensure the distribution list is updated with all necessary filmmaker contacts, social, and digital publicity agencies
• Keep track of online press critics’ screenings attendance and reactions in conjunction with agencies and publicity
• Review digital publicity agency’s online coverage links for first look, trailer, and poster reports following launches, and pull quotes from notable outlets for top line summary
• Administrative support for department finances (invoices/billing)
• Retrieves all purchase order requests and invoices from vendors weekly or more frequently as needed
• Manage and maintain departmental documents, trackers, and spreadsheets.
• Constantly evaluate the emergence of new technologies, platforms, and cultural trends in this space, and determine what should be tried at what time, for what reasons, and for what film(s)
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
• At least 1-2 years experience in Marketing, preferably in entertainment, film and/or television
• Effective decision making and problem solving
• Must have strong interest and desire to learn an integrated media approach, in order to maximize our use of this space, willingness to make significant contributions
• Deep understanding of film marketing and surrounding industry, including the film marketing process and industry trends
• Must constantly learn and apply specialized technical and professional knowledge, keep up with the latest innovations, trends, and technologies
• Must collaborate with multiple parties across the execution spectrum, including clear & strong communication with filmmakers and film talent
• Demonstrate strong tact when handling talent & talent publicist outreach and liaison
• Must be able to define goals, plans ahead and resourcefully balances multiple projects at all times, prepares and administers budgets and tools effectively This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.