Inside Sales Account Executive
GigwellSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
Building the Future of Live Entertainment Bookings
Inside Sales Account Executive
Ideal candidates have a minimum of 2-4 years of inside sales experience, have worked in a high pressure, high growth environment, possess a convincing personality, a passion for winning, are detail-oriented, driven to raise the bar of success, resilient in stressful situations and eager to deliver compelling presentations to all levels within a prospect account.
If you are smart, resourceful, driven, RESILIENT, and passionate about revolutionizing the live entertainment industry, we'd love to hear from you!
• Exceed quarterly/annual key performance metrics by selling Gigwell solutions into new accounts within an assigned vertical market
• Deliver a value based sales pitch to position Gigwell as a strategic partner for international booking clients
• Create, maintain, and develop a sales pipeline through a combination of cold and warm calling, email campaigns, and industry knowledge
• Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources
• Develop expertise in the live events industry by identifying trends, market challenges, and competitive offerings in your territory
• Update our CRM system with customer and pipeline data
• Conduct accurate deal forecasting and revenue delivery
The Skill Set:
• 2+ years of experience in sales with a record of quota over-achievement, preferably in a SaaS environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to execute on consultative sales methodology
• Firm understanding of how to identify target customers, evaluate buyer interest, recognize decision-making processes, handle objections, and close business
• Experience with BASE, Salesforce or equivalent CRM
• PowerPoint, Word, Google Drive and web-based presentation technology
• Strong desire to work in an innovative and dynamic company
• A rare competitive fire and want to win
Gigwell is a fast-growing technology start up in the events and live entertainment space. We empower artist booking agencies and live entertainment venues to connect and book talent online. Join us in bringing cutting-edge modern technology to an antiquated industry, and have some fun while doing it!
Gigwell's located in the heart of SF where lunch options are as bountiful as the ice-cold beverages in our fully-stocked office fridge. If you're a coffee snob, you're in luck! Our fancy espresso machine is always loaded up with Philz blend-du-jour or some other caffeine laced goodness. Tired of working at your desk? Move your laptop to the living room and kick your feet up on our comfy couch or oversized Love Sac. We've built the office to be as comfortable as it is convenient.
What We're Building:
Gigwell is changing the way entertainment bookings are done globally through our collaborative booking platform. Leveraging a global network of entertainment professionals and talent buyers, Gigwell's hyper-tailored to the workflow of a $200B industry predominantly operating on excel spreadsheets and word documents.
Gigwell is the first cloud-based booking platform that integrates end-to-end workflow automation for live entertainers, speakers, and booking agencies. We provide a simple solution to manage all artist logistics, collect and track payments electronically, negotiate contracts, talent availabilities, and monitor real-time revenue goals.
Gigwell has been featured in Techcrunch, DJ Mag, Hypebot, DJ Times, Magnetic Mag and awarded the Technology Innovation award from both SF Nightlife Awards and the SF MusicTech Tech conference.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online