Desktop and Operational Support Assistant
GaumontWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Gaumont is seeking a Desktop and Operational Support Analyst, to support our IT and Operations Teams. This position will be based in our West Hollywood office and will report to the VP, Finance and Operations. The ideal candidate will have experience with desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity. S/he must be customer service-oriented and proactive in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources. This person will also assist with covering desk, ordering supplies, answering phones, distributing mail and other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
• Maintain inventory of installed software, manage software licensing, and create policies and procedures for upgrades
• Work with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensuring that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule.
• Analyze and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization
• Create user accounts and manage access control based on company policies
• Cover desks when Assistants are out of office
• Order and restock supplies, distribute mail, restock refrigerator, empty dishwasher, answer phones as needed
• 1 - 3 years experience installing and supporting PC and Laptop hardware and software required
• One-year administrative support experience required
• Ability to be adaptable and wear multiple hats
Gaumont's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender or gender identity or expression, genetics or any other federal/state protected category. Gaumont will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local Fair Chance Hiring Ordinances.
Formed in 1895, Gaumont is the first and oldest film company in the world, with offices in Paris and West Hollywood, California. With the highly successful U.S. television group (Narcos and Hannibal) and burgeoning U.S. film, animation, and distribution groups, it is an exciting time to join the team as Gaumont continues to grow into a dynamic global brand.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online