Jr Event Designer
Games & Creations Event ProductionsAzusa, CA
Part Time Job
Have you ever been to an event/concert/festival and see the banners, signs,... even the stage and think,... ''I can do better than that!''?
Well, here's your chance.
GC Event Productions is looking for a PART-TIME designer who can join a team (in Azusa, CA) that helps create and bring major brands/events to life.
We've got a PART-TIME position that we'd like to fill with the best candidates that would fit our creative and fast-paced company culture.
- Actively assist in the brainstorming and planning for events taking the brand, color palette and overall theme into consideration.
- Design/create renderings based on client and team's direction, making revisions as necessary.
- Advancing approved pieces to internal print and production departments.
- [Time/Availability permitting] Assist in the on-site direction of the overall installation of the completed project.
Do you think you're up for it?
Check out our company site (GandCproductions . com) for an idea of what we bring to life.
This is an ideal position for a COLLEGE STUDENT and/or RECENT GRADUATE who is highly proficient with Illustrator.
$13.25 for the first 90 probationary days, then salary (and days) is negotiable.
Be advised (and prepared) that we will ask you to create 5 different pieces in order to advance through the interview process.
1. Email me your resume AND social media handles and/or website that shows your skills
2. Phone interviews begin November 12th
3. Creative assignment will be emailed and due back within 48 hours
4. In-person interview with Sr. Designers
5. In-person interview with Sr Project Manager and company President
6. An offer will be extended on/around December 1st (or sooner) Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online