Fall Intern - FX Digital Media, MultiPlatform Marketing
FX NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Digital Marketing Intern works closely with the Director and Manager of Digital Video Distribution, Multi-Platform Marketing supporting the launch and quality assurance of content supporting FX, FX , FXX and FXM on multiple handheld and connected devices.
• Must be available 2-3 days per week during business hours (9AM-6PM)
• General knowledge of FX Networks programming
• Passion for emerging technologies and services
• Avid user of social and video networking sites like YouTube, Facebook, with general understanding of the current feature set
• Major in Digital Arts/Media, Communications, or Digital Marketing is preferred
• Previous internship experience in Digital Technology, Video Production or Entertainment is preferred.
To participate in Fox's Internship program you must meet the following criteria:
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above.
• Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FX Networks, a business unit of 21st Century Fox, is comprised of the networks FX, FXX and FXM and the video on-demand app FXNOW. The networks' diverse schedule features a growing roster of critically-acclaimed and award-winning hit drama, comedy and limited series, including The Americans, Taboo, Legion, Snowfall, Trust, American Horror Story, Fargo, American Crime Story, FEUD, Atlanta, Baskets, Better Things, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Archer and You're the Worst. FX Networks received 55 Emmy® Award nominations in 2017, the most of any basic cable network for the fourth consecutive year, after winning a basic cable record 18 Emmy Awards in 2016.