FX NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
FX Networks is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the President of Multi-Platform Marketing, Digital Media and Promotions. Responsibilities include heavy meeting planning and coordination, travel arrangements, expense reports, phone coverage, and assisting the marketing team as needed.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of administrative experience and experience supporting a senior executive in a fast-paced, creative environment. Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, flexible, reliable and a team player. Must be available to work overtime as needed. Prior entertainment and/or production experience is preferred.
• Calendar management, including heavy meeting planning with frequent changes, and keeping a large group informed of changes due to high demands.
• Book visitor passes, conference rooms and any AV equipment needed for meetings.
• Handle all travel arrangement including upkeep of frequent flier accounts, car service, flights, hotels, and anticipating many changes. Make restaurant reservations, and create detailed directions.
• Process expense reports, check requests, account reconciliation, conference and corporate membership registrations, online, trade and publication subscription upkeep.
• Occasionally create and format executive Powerpoint presentations, often with multi-media files embedded.
• Assist with requests for participation in panels and speaking engagements.
• Periodically review desk, physical mail and email for time sensitive issues. Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, files, event invitations, and a large contact database.
• Provide administrative support to the marketing team. Handle group requests for building services, telephones service, hardware and software purchases, couriers, UPS shipping. Monitor and order office supplies as needed and manage AmEx Purchasing Card account. Order Business cards, stationery and keys.
• Track script changes, production schedules, programming, marketing and media plans and budgets. Track incoming show episodes, DVDs and spots in database.
• Assist with holiday party and event planning throughout the year (location/venue, catering, entertainment, guest list). Manage guest lists for premieres.
• Prefer a college graduate with a four year degree. Must have at least 5 years of administrative experience and previous experience supporting an SVP or above. Previous entertainment experience and familiarity with production is preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally at all levels within the organization
• Must be highly organized, detailed-oriented, personable and proactive, able to self-initiate action to solve problems
• Must be able to multi-task, and demonstrate excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
• Must be reliable, patient and self-assured, possessing strong prioritization skills, and able to manage a busy desk with poise and professionalism
• Exceptional skills utilizing Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, FilemakerPro Call Sheet, Internet and Intranet, Roxio Media Creator, Data on shared drives, FTP
• Basic math skills for account reconciliation
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FX Networks, a business unit of 21st Century Fox, is comprised of the networks FX, FXX and FXM and the video on-demand app FXNOW. The networks' diverse schedule features a growing roster of critically-acclaimed and award-winning hit drama, comedy and limited series, including The Americans, Taboo, Legion, Snowfall, Trust, American Horror Story, Fargo, American Crime Story, FEUD, Atlanta, Baskets, Better Things, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Archer and You're the Worst. FX Networks received 55 Emmy® Award nominations in 2017, the most of any basic cable network for the fourth consecutive year, after winning a basic cable record 18 Emmy Awards in 2016.