Coordinator, Oap Operations
FX NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, On-Air Promotions Operations (FX Networks – Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX Networks is seeking a Coordinator of On-Air Promotions Operations, who will be responsible for coordinating a variety of OAP projects and assignments from creation through delivery.
Duties include generating work orders, organizing and tracking all promo project materials, creating cut-sheets, coordinating graphic elements with Studio FX, coordinating post production with Final FX, QC'ing spots and promo assets for accuracy, and delivering materials for trafficking. The coordinator is also responsible for requesting, logging and tracking promotional assets, and acting as an operational liaison with internal departments (creative, scheduling, marketing, digital, etc.) as well as out-of-house resources and facilities (program post-production departments, promotion agencies, production houses, voiceover talent agencies, studios and various vendors). The coordinator works with OAP departments across the FX suite of networks to ensure the success of all.
• Coordinate and schedule promotional assignments, create all work orders associated with projects, work with in-house producers, graphics and outside vendors on coordinating all items necessary for delivery of projects.
• Create Cut Sheets, and QC final tape masters for accuracy.
• Track and deliver all necessary materials for projects, including tapes, files and graphic elements, etc.
• Coordinate acquired movie assignments, working closely with creative in supporting and tracking all aspects associated with these projects.
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred. A minimum of 2-4 years in television promotions or project coordinating and/or scheduling is required. Experience in television on-air promotions is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
• Must have good mathematical skills required for calculating time code placement / puzzle solving.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and Onyx a must.
• Strong organizational and project coordination skills are necessary.
• Must be a self-starter with good time management skills.
• Must have ability to multi-task, possess a good sense of diplomacy, and work effectively under changing priorities, heavy deadlines, and daily time constraints.
• Must have knowledge of post-production, promotions and marketing for a cable and/or broadcast network.
• Must have knowledge of post-production technologies – editorial systems, digital/file delivery systems and the television lexicon.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FX Networks, a business unit of 21st Century Fox, is comprised of the networks FX, FXX and FXM and the video on-demand app FXNOW. The networks' diverse schedule features a growing roster of critically-acclaimed and award-winning hit drama, comedy and limited series, including The Americans, Taboo, Legion, Snowfall, Trust, American Horror Story, Fargo, American Crime Story, FEUD, Atlanta, Baskets, Better Things, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Archer and You're the Worst. FX Networks received 55 Emmy® Award nominations in 2017, the most of any basic cable network for the fourth consecutive year, after winning a basic cable record 18 Emmy Awards in 2016.