Digital, Video Coordinator
Fuse MediaGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
FUSE is currently seeking an experienced Digital Video Coordinator to be responsible for the processing and maintenance of all video content published on our online, apps, and syndication platforms. Responsibilities include the ingestion, encoding, meta-data population, maintenance of video schedules, and the timely fulfillment of media to various internal teams. This position reports to the director of Digital Operations.
The ideal candidate has experience working with online video management platforms or other video CMS and is passionate about quality content. This individual would work closely with the digital ops team to assist in improving the overall distribution workflow.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Manages daily video content deliveries, metadata, and images via our OVP for publishing on Fuse and syndication partner platforms.
• Populates metadata and all custom fields before and after content is published online.
• Selects, crops and adjusts color to all video thumbnail images for use on OVP, CMS, social and partner platforms.
• Schedules sunrise and sunset dates for long and short form video content published on internal platforms.
• Maintains content feeds for Fuse platforms and syndication partners.
• Responsible for programming OVP playlists and modules to drive viewership.
• Communicates availability of new videos, content issues, and publishing info to internal teams.
• Supports social, content and press teams with video, still requests and updates.
• Handles high volume content deliveries during busy times, such as festivals or awards shows.
• Audits fuse platforms to make sure videos are playing and ads are serving.
• Audits content to make sure metadata is correct and up to date.
• Assists in technical QC and testing for product and content releases across digital platforms.
• Assist with vendor and partner evaluations
• 2-3 years of experience managing and processing video in an OVP or video syndication platform (ex. Comcast MPX, Brightcove, Ooyala, Kaltura, or JW Player)
• Strong project, content or asset management experience.
• Working understanding of video formats and channel best practices in a digital/media environment.
• Ability to understand and interpret video analytics and other user data/metrics.
• Should be familiar with metadata, categories, keywords and file naming best practices.
• Strong affinity for digital media, emerging platforms and content distribution.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment within tight deadlines.
• Must possess good problem solving skills in addition to good written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail, solid time management and the ability to multi-task/prioritize.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, Google Suite and Photoshop.
• Familiarity with publishing video content on YouTube is a plus.
• Basic knowledge of video editing software such as Avid or Premiere is a plus, but not required.
Fuse Media is an independently owned multiplatform media company reflecting the wide-ranging tastes and attitudes of the fast-growing, Latino and multicultural 18-34 audience. The company's media brands include the Fuse and FM linear and video-on-demand (VOD) channels; Fuse.TV online and mobile websites; the Fuse TV mobile and over-the-top (OTT) apps; a podcast network; several branded social media channels; and live events. Fuse network is currently available in approximately 70 million households and FM reaches over 43 million households.
To Reflect Today, The World We Want To Create Tomorrow