Freelance Production Manager
FremantleMedia North America, Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Job Description - In this critical support role, you will provide administrative support to the Producer.
· Answer/roll telephone calls
· Prepare and manage daily schedule
· Create/help inform daily to-do lists, including all deadlines that need to be met
· Help manage payroll
· Prepare show sheets prior to shooting each day
· Coordinate meetings
· Prepare expense reports
· Assist in creating and managing budgets for all sales materials
· Help ensure that productions run smoothly, meet deadlines and stay within budget
· Purchase and maintain all video and post equipment
· Manage talent & book guests for each production
· Track and manage field shoots including location, equipment rental, etc.
· Prep and execute all development sales tools (VO, decks, videos)
· Write pitch treatments
· Special projects as needed
· At least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably within entertainment industry.
· Experience in preparing budgets, accounting and payroll.
· Excellent communication skills (written, oral & interpersonal)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· A professional telephone manner
· Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload
· Movie Magic experience a plus
· Must be a team player
FremantleMedia North America (FMNA) is the U.S. arm of global media giant FremantleMedia, which includes a distribution arm, FremantleMedia International, a digital and branded entertainment division and a kids & family entertainment business. As one of the world's largest and most successful creators, producers and distributors of TV brands in the world, FremantleMedia's comprehensive global network has operations in 31 countries, creating over 10,000 hours of programming a year, rolling out more than 45 formats and managing over 350 individual titles. The company also distributes more than 20,000 hours of content in over 200 territories. FMNA and its portfolio of companies, including Original Productions and 495 Productions, produce entertaining and innovative scripted and alternative programs for network, cable, syndicated and online platforms. Their scripted slate includes ''American Gods'' (Starz), and upcoming ''The Breach'' (History). The Global projects include ''The Young Pope'' (HBO) and upcoming ''Hard Sun'' (Hulu).
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online