Exec Asst, Global Sales, Distribution Acquisitions
FremantleMedia North America, Inc.Burbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Exec Asst, Global Sales, Distribution Acquisitions jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Exec Asst, Global Sales, Distribution Acquisitions postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Exec Asst, Global Sales, Distribution Acquisitions? Job Description - This critical support role will provide administrative support to two busy executives: VP, Content Acquisitions and SVP of Sales & Distribution for FremantleMedia International.
• Manage heavy call volume for two executives
• Schedule meetings and conference calls across multiple time zones.
• Prepare expense reports on a monthly basis.
• Arrange domestic and international travel through outside agency.
• Assist in updating and managing internal databases as well as liaise with internal departments (Marketing, Rights, Legal and Finance) to request documents and materials.
• Ad Hoc special projects as needed.
• Liaise with North American distribution team and global acquisitions team to archieve all of the above.
• Manage two heavy schedules
• Other duties as assigned.
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience within entertainment industry, preferably in television sales, development, production or distribution. Internship experience may apply.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload across two executives' desks.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills with a professional telephone manner.
• Ability to work well under time constraints and in a fast paced goal oriented environment.
• Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.