FoxnextPlaya Vista, CA
Full Time Job
FoxNext Games is seeking a Senior Producer, Games to manage the mobile games licensing and external development slate.
This person will have considerable experience working in the videogames space demonstrating success launching and managing successful games with a primary focus on mobile games and games as a service. The successful candidate requires a deep understanding of design, development, monetization and live operations across multiple game genres.
The person will have experience developing games based on high-profile IP and must be creatively driven, possess great ideas and be commercially savvy. The successful candidate will work closely with our partners, overseeing the development and production of new mobile, console and PC games.
FoxNext is driving immersive, next generation entertainment experiences in the areas of virtual and augmented reality, mobile, console and pc games and location-based entertainment across Twentieth Century Fox Film and Fox Networks Group. FoxNext Games has a successful track record identifying exceptional games and publishing partners across the mobile and console/PC space, such as Family Guy: Another Freakin' Mobile Game, Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards, The Simpsons Tapped Out, Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, Ice Age Adventures, Sugar Smash: Book of Life and Alien: Isolation.
• Manage the external development and production of multiple new games, primarily mobile
• Strong live operations background, experience digging deep into data & metrics to drive strong KPIs
• Ability to manage a wide range of IP across all demographics, from Kids & Family, to Teen and Mature
• Be the day-to-day contact for game production partners on multiple projects and establish yourself as the internal product champion for each game
• Act as the central hub between production, marketing, business, legal, etc. and our external partners to ensure synergy between product development and all licensing functions
• Oversee the production timeline and schedule with our partners and provide creative and business support on the quality, production and timing of each game
• Possesses great design ideas to help maximize user engagement and monetization
• Provide continued support through all phases of development and enthuse quality and innovation throughout
• Objectively evaluate games from a commercial and critical focus. Ensure all teams operate and are informed by both quantitative and qualitative analytics
• Synthesize analysis of game performance metrics on an ongoing basis
• Work with the various digital teams across the Studio to have games integrated into broader marketing campaigns and community management: online, social and richer integrations to drive awareness and grow user/fan base
• Ensure games are integrated into each marketing window across the lifespan of each property (i.e. theatrical release, home entertainment, season premiers/finales, etc.)
• Potential to manage a small team of producers/production managers
• Undergraduate degree in gaming, production, marketing or related field preferred but not essential
• Passion for the mobile gaming space and games with a deep understanding of the global mobile games industry. You must be an active gamer
• 8 years' experience in game production, development and management, with at least 4 years in mobile gaming launching and managing mobile games as a live service
• A practical understanding of all phases of development: concept, pre-production, production and post-production/live-service with a creative eye able to communicate game ideas and improvements to our partners. Previous project-management skills a plus
• Strong technology understanding with an eye on current trends, innovations and cutting-edge gaming and development
• Strong knowledge of mobile marketing, pr and community management with experience working with Film and Television promotions preferred
• Experience working with global-IP
• Experience working in both a publishing and development environment a bonus
• Experienced and comfortable working across multiple divisions within a company
• Launched at least three successful global mobile games for iOS and Android
• Must be organized, detail oriented, scrappy and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrative proof of an open-mined, progressive thinker who is flexible, energetic and driven with the ability to overcome obstacles and challenges with working solutions
• Experience with Agile methodologies a plus
• Wider platform experience for consoles, PC and web a plus
• You need to live and breathe games!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FoxNext is driving immersive, next generation entertainment experiences in the areas of augmented and virtual reality, mobile, console/PC games and location-based entertainment across Twentieth Century Fox Film and Fox Networks Group. The division consists of FoxNext Games, FoxNext VR Studio and FoxNext Destinations.