Associate Producer, Games
FoxnextPlaya Vista, CA
Full Time Job
FoxNext Games is seeking an Associate Producer, Games to work closely with our licensing and external development partners to develop videogames for mobile devices.
This person will have some experience working in the videogames space demonstrating success supporting games with a focus on mobile games preferred. The successful candidate requires experience in some areas of development including design, development, monetization and live operations across multiple game genres.
The person must be creatively driven, possess great ideas and be commercially savvy. The successful candidate will work closely with our partners, supporting the development of multiple games and offers a great opportunity to grow within the games industry.
FoxNext is driving immersive, next generation entertainment experiences in the areas of virtual and augmented reality, mobile, console and pc games and location-based entertainment across Twentieth Century Fox Film and Fox Networks Group. FoxNext Games has a successful track record identifying exceptional games and publishing partners across the mobile and console/PC space, such as Marvel STRIKE Force, Family Guy: Another Freakin' Mobile Game, Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards, The Simpsons Tapped Out, Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, Ice Age Adventures, Sugar Smash: Book of Life and Alien: Isolation.
• Work with developers on maintaining game schedules ensuring they are supported to achieve their deliverables
• Support external development and production of multiple new games
• Give detailed feedback on the games
• Ability to work on multiple projects across a wide range of IP and demographics
• Be a day-to-day contact for game production partners on multiple projects and become an internal product champion for each game
• Manage asset flows and approvals for our partners content
• Provide continued support through all phases of development and enthuse quality and innovation throughout
• Objectively evaluate games from a commercial and critical focus
• Undergraduate degree in gaming, production or related field preferred but not essential
• Passion for games, the global mobile games industry and must be an active gamer
• 2 years' experience in game production and development
• A practical understanding of phases of development: concept, pre-production, production and post-production/live-service with a creative eye able to communicate game ideas and improvements to our partners
• Be concise, coherent and pro-active
• Keep up with current trends, innovations and cutting-edge gaming and development
• Experience working with global-IP preferred
• Experience working in both a publishing and development environment a bonus
• Must be organized, detail oriented, scrappy and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• Strong familiarity with JIRA & Confluence a plus!
• You need to live and breathe games!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FoxNext is driving immersive, next generation entertainment experiences in the areas of augmented and virtual reality, mobile, console/PC games and location-based entertainment across Twentieth Century Fox Film and Fox Networks Group. The division consists of FoxNext Games, FoxNext VR Studio and FoxNext Destinations.