Star Senior Broadcast Designer
Full Time Job
• Making story boards
• Promo Compositing
• VFX supervision and creation
• Creating Graphic Overs, Show Openers
• To be able to handle the projects single handedly right from presenting the concepts, creating mood boards/ style frames to final execution of graphics using multiple software. Handling the Graphics requirement for LIVE events, Promos, Vignettes, interstitials, AV presentations for OAP and Programming department.
• Timely delivery and Quality of Graphics as per requirement
• Art degree or Diploma in Graphics or Animation.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• In-depth Knowledge of the working of Promos requirement and usage of 3d software preferably 3dsmax, other 3d software is a plus. Composting with after effects, knowledge and proper usage of 3d tracking software and photo editing in Photoshop.
• Knowledge of Film & TV Production.
• Excellent Problem solving & decision making skills.
• Excellent communication & persuasion skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Star India has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country's leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40 channels in 8 different languages, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The network's entertainment channel portfolio includes Star Gold, Channel V, Star World, Star Movies, Star Utsav, Life OK, Movies OK and Star Plus, India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. It has a leading presence in regional broadcasting as well, through a bouquet of affiliate channels which includes Star Jalsha, Jalsha Movies, Star Pravah, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Suvarna, Suvarna Plus, Vijay and now Maa. It is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios, an affiliate joint venture company.