Senior Executive Assistant, WWTV Distribution
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. He or she must be able to work well in with a team, as well as independently with little to no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a president. He or she must be able to interact with senior internal and external executives in a fast-paced environment, often under pressure while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
The senior executive assistant must display a high level of professionalism and confidentiality as these traits are crucial to this role. Exceptional communication skills, strong decision-making capabilities and attention to detail are equally important. Heavy calendaring and coordination of complex executive meetings and schedules will also be a main part of this role. Handling complex travel arrangements and logistics will be a necessary part, as well.
• Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience supporting C-suite executives or equivalent within a major media company.
• Ability to coordinate a heavy load of international travel and expenses.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent time management, multi-tasking, prioritization and organizational skills.
• Outstanding, and professional phone and in person demeanor.
• Extreme attention to detail; exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including superior grammar, spelling, editing and proofing skills.
• Seasoned problem-solving skills along with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
21st Century Fox is the world's premier portfolio of cable, broadcast, film, pay TV and satellite assets spanning six continents across the globe.