FoxEden Prairie, MN
Full Time Job
• Create and execute major marketing campaigns for news, local show productions, sales, and other key daypart programming
• Direct and produce creative projects including but is not limited to: scriptwriting, directing, videography, audio, lighting, non-linear editing, graphic design, and motion graphics
• Develop and create in-show production elements as needed
• Ability to create graphic elements for news and post-production
• Coordinate and create social and digital initiatives. Assist with web production as needed.
• Edit episodic tag production and asset management
• Work in conjunction with master control to resolve any missing promotion inquiries
• Assist with promotional events including set-up, managing activation, and tear down
• Stay current with the latest trends, production advancements and, techniques. Utilize these resources to continue to evolve our messaging and presentation
• Other creative duties as assigned
Essential Skills & Abilities
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition)
• Ability to promptly transition among and between job assignments, projects, and functions
• Ability to consistently prioritize and adhere to deadlines
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated promotion script-writing skill
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Solid judgment, especially as it relates to television station policies and regulations
• Ability to effectively multi-task, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work amid distractions.
• Must demonstrate situational flexibility and adaptability.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
al Requirements: Bachelor's degree in advertising/marketing or arts/graphics or have equivalent work experience.
Physical Requirements: Stand, sit, read a computer terminal, lift up to 50 lbs., and walk medium length distances during most of working shift.
Work Schedule: 5 days a week (M-F); 9 hour days; some weekends are required for special events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.